Saturday 15 May 2010

Sketchpad work-new snow project

This is my other main piece. Using a sheet of paper which I marbled, I copied one of my photos using black indian ink.
This was one of my first attempts of copying one of my photos using ink, I think it is a bit too blurred but I do like the River.
This is one of my main pieces. It is a copy of one of my photos using ink and biro.
This is a copy of a photo I took. I painted it using a rectangle of lino, using acrylic paint.
These are some pictures by Micheal Honnor.
This is a copy of a Micheal Honnor picture I painted using a rectangle of lino. I painted it using acrylic paint.
These are a mixture of photos I took and ict manipulations. On the centre of the left page there is a copy of a photo I took. I painted it using acrylic paint.
This is a copy of a picture by Micheal Honnor using watercolour, acrylic paint and charcoal. The photos are ones I took when the River Wharfe froze over.
This is a copy of one of my photos using ink and biro.
This is a copy of one of my photos I used ink and biro. The two photos are ones I took in Otley when the River Wharfe froze over.
This is a copy of one of my photos using block paint. My favourite part are the leaves on the trees. The top left photo is of a picture by Walter C Foster and so is the one below it, I like how the snow is different colours. These are pictures I took when there was really bad snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.