Thursday 19 May 2011

Final Outcome

This is my final outcome from my pop art project. This project started out as a Pop Art project, influence by Roy Lichtenstein. My initial idea was to do a copy of a photograph I took, in the style of Lichtenstein using acrylic. I then decided to do some ICT manipulations of my photographs in a Pop Art style. Next I did some lino prints of a photograph I had posterised. Then I did a copy of a photo using felt tips, influenced by Lichtenstein. Afterwards I did an oil pastel copy of a photo I took. Then I did a biro drawing copy of a photo, as I wanted to experiment with other mediums. However, I also wanted to experiment with oil painting so I did an oil painting using two colours-white and blue, as I wanted to keep it simple. I used white and blue because they are cold colours which I thought would suit my picture. I produced an oil painting using blue and white on paper to see if the colour theme would work and then recreated a painting in the same style but on a bigger canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.