Monday 22 March 2010

More sketchpad work

The two pictures at the top of the page are by David Fitzjohn, I love the different colours in them. The painting is of the tree trunk picture at the bottom of the page, using block paint. I added some pencil to give it a wood effect.
This is a copy of a Fauvist landscape. Here is some art history by William Morris, David Fitzjohn, and Gustav Klimt. There are some etchings, I used one of my 'box pictures' and added some escher to create the picture I scratched out, and then printed.
These are some of Sally Morgan's work. I used it because it looks like it is a batik.
The top picture is a posterized version of my sunset picture. The middle picture is a copy of one of my sunset picture using pastels. The bottom picture is a piece by Sally Morgan, I think it has similar colours to the sunset.
This is a mini version of my batik using ink, using ink.
These are two pictures of sunsets with a watercolour copy of one in the middle. These are two pictures of plants with a copy of one in oil pastel.
These are two pictures of leaves with a copy of one in the middle in ink on top of masking tape.
These are photos of leaves with a copy of one in ink.
This is done using brusho ink of one of my photos of lilac flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.