Friday 4 December 2009

Sketchpad work

From top picture to bottom 1.I stuck a picture by william morris at the top of a page and extended the picture in keeping with the colour scheme. I stuck a similar picture but in a different colour scheme at the bottom of a page and extended the picture.
2.I put a wash of blue watercolour and stuck real leaves on top and then painted the trunk. 3.I used brusho ink to create the effect of a sunset. I took the sunset pictures from a window in my house which over looks the village. I put a wash of ink on the page. 4.I cut different colours out of magazines and stuck them down to create the effect of a sunset. I used picture of objects such as roses and clothes in an unusual way to create different depths and textures. 5.I used acrylic paint to give the effect of ivy. I then stuck in the palettes I used as well as I thought they looked interesting and different. 6.I drew out the leaves in pencil then put some white wax crayon on the leaves and put watercolour on top . This gave the leaves a more textured effect. I put some pictures by David Fitzjohn next to it because I felt they had the same bright colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.